Thursday, November 18, 2010

Email just received - long term planning (I like it)


Dear DG Howard

I'm forwarding a copy of an email about a 10,000-mile bike ride that my wife and I are undertaking in aid of ShelterBox.

Our journey will bring us to New Zealand next year and I've been emailing clubs in your district to ask for their support. (Our route includes stops in Wellington, Greytown, Pahiatua and Dannevirke).

I wanted to send this email so that you were aware of our plans - obviously any support from you would be most welcome!

Regards

Huw & Carolyn Thomas

THE TANDEM 10,000
A global cycling challenge in aid of ShelterBox


In early 2011, we will be riding from Dunedin to Auckland on the second leg of our journey. We are working with the ShelterBox New Zealand team (http://www.shelterbox.org.nz/) but would also really appreciate your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment