Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is a blog?

Thanks to all of you for viewing the DG Blog - with now over 1,000 views and climbing!!
A Blog is basically a notebook on the web.
What I write and post is viewed by anyone who care to come and read.

The purpose of the DG Blog is to provide daily snippets of news that come to me as District Governor as I 'hit the road' and visit the 60 Clubs in our District.  I can post items I see in Bulletins, emails that are sent directly to me or items of interest which I believe will be of interest to others.
You can read - and if you want to you can also add comments and become a follower!!  I can't see why we can't have at least 600 followers, that's 10 from each Club)

So keep promoting this DG Blog to all Club members, bulletin readers and partners to see what is going on in District 9940 - there is so much to Blog about!!  Send me material and happy reading!
DG Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment