Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Going on Vocation - another Blog!!

All scholars met in Wellington
recently - Catherine is front right
Catherine writes:
I am getting in touch to let you know I have taken DG Howard's lead and have started a blog about my (prospective!) adventures as a Rotary Vocational Scholar.  The blog is called "Going on Vocation"  and the web address is www.goingonvocation.blogspot.com.

The blog will encompass my experiences before, during and after my year of study, with a focus on my Rotary activities and involvement.  I have posted a couple of entries regarding the two fantastic Rotary Conferences I attended a couple of weeks ago, and I will continue to update the blog regularly.   Please feel free to forward the link on to other Rotarians or friends who may find it interesting.

All the best Catherine [DG Howard]